2. Intellectual Property
2.1 This Website and all of its Contents (including but not limited to; logos, brand names, texts, pictures, graphics, images, animations and sounds) is owned and operated by Warees. The design of this Website is unique to Warees in structure, presentation and appearance. You acknowledge and agree that such designs are subject to copyright, trademark, other applicable intellectual property rights and moral rights.
3. Restrictions on Use of Contents
3.1 Except with the prior written consent of Warees, any part of this Website (including its Contents defined above) shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, broadcasted, transmitted, disseminated or commercially exploited.
3.2 To use any part of this Website, the user must seek written consent, stating the identity of the use, Contents for use, intent of use, manner of use and time frame of use. Warees reserves the right to refuse consent without providing any reason(s).
3.3 If consent is given by Warees, user may use Contents under the following conditions:
- i. Due acknowledgment shall be given to Warees.
- ii. The Contents must be used for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted in any manner on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and
- iii. No alterations, additions or modifications of the Contents can be made in any way.
3.4 If you would like to request to reproduce the Contents from this Website, we have set the channel below for you to send a written request.
Corporate Communications Officer, Warees
11 Beach Road
4. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
4.1 This Website and all its Contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind. The use of this Website is at your own risk.
4.2 We strive to keep the Contents of this Website up to date, and accurate at the time of posting. However, we do not:
- Warrant the accuracy, reliability, timeliness, correctness or completeness of the Contents
- Warrant that this Website and all its Contents will be uninterrupted or error free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or harmful elements.
4.3 Warees is not liable and shall not be held responsible in any way for any damage or loss, including without limitation, damage or loss of data, or of any kind whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with your use of this Website, either directly or indirectly.
5. Rights of Access
5.1 Warees reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Website to any particular person or entity, or to block access from particular internet address to this Website, at any time without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
6. Links from this Website to other websites
6.1 This website contains hyperlinks to other websites which are not operated and maintained by Warees. We are not responsible for the contents of those website and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from access and use to those websites. Use of those hyperlinks to access those websites are entirely at your own risk.
7. Links from other websites to this Website
7.1 Caching and links to and framing of this Website is prohibited unless prior written consent is sought. We reserve the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of the Website or any Content.
7.2 Under no circumstances shall Warees be considered to be associated or affiliated with any third party behind websites that link to this Website or any of the Contents. Warees has no control over the contents of these third party sites and we make no warranty for such sites.
7.3 Warees reserves all rights to disable any unauthorized links and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from this Website or any of the Contents.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
8.1 This Website (bearing the domain name www.warees.sg) is the official Website of Warees Investments. All access and use of this Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.